- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site;
- Who collects such information;
- How such information is used;
- With whom your information may be shared;
- What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control;
- and, How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THAT INFORMATION
INTERNET PROTOCOL ADDRESS
USE OF “COOKIES”
Nations Church allows Google to receive anonymous tracking data to improve your experience on our website. Google retains this data for 26 months. After the 26 month period, this data is removed.
All information provided to Nations Church is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. We also protect account information by placing it on a secure portion of our Site that is only accessible by certain qualified employees/contractors of Nations Church. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE
P.O. Box 3287
Windermere, FL 34786
United States of America